RTA 2012 - 23rd International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications
Monday, May 28, 2012 to Saturday, June 2, 2012
Call for Workshop Proposals
We solicit proposals for satellite workshops of RTA 2012 that are related in topics to RTA.
Workshops should have a length of 1 or 2 days. It is tradition at RTA that attendance to workshops is open to participants of parallel events, similar to the way FLoC workshops are run. There will be three days (Monday, Tuesday and Saturday) reserved for workshops.
Please submit your workshop proposal by email to
Proposals should be written in plain text. The proposal should cover the following topics:
- Name of workshop
- A statement of the topics and goals of the workshop
- Names and addresses of the organizers
- Pointers to descriptions of previous editions of the workshop, if any
- A description of the submission selection process
- Plans for the publication of proceedings (informal proceedings distributed to participants, electronic journal, proceedings with separate selection process, ...)
- Plans for invited speakers or special sessions (round-table discussion, tutorials, ...)
- Expected length of the workshop
- Expected number of attendees
- Any special needs (for system demonstrations ...)
Workshop Selection Committee:
- Ashish Tiwari (RTA 2012 program chair)
- Masahiko Sakai (RTA 2012 general chair).
|September 19, 2011||deadline for proposals|
|September 30, 2011||notification of acceptance|
Prospective workshop organizers are welcome to contact the workshop selection committee in advance before sending in a formal submission and to discuss any questions.